Monday, February 6, 2012

Sub #1 Comments

I've come to the conclusion that if I had to pick one website, I would pick The Burning House. By the title, I'm sure you could guess what the website is about.These people submit a picture of the items they would carry with them, along with a list, their name, and where they're from. Most of these people claim that they would take their cameras, phones, some old vintage clothes or sunglasses, or their laptops. Personally, if I posted on this website, my dog, phone, and blanket and probably a few good books would be in the picture.  When someone asks another person what they would bring, the normal answer is "my phone, computer, camera, clothes, etc." But if you put some thought into this, your answer may be different. I'd bring what is most important to me, like I said earlier, my dog. He'd be the first thing I'd try to save(:

If your house was burning to the ground, what would you bring?

The author to this blog post has a lot of observations on The Burning House website but not a lot of analytical inferences. Descriptions of the posts and even the personal ties at the end would have been a great intro to the Spartan Reader. If they added a few more sentences on what they thought the objects listed inferred about the bloggers, I think their Spartan Reader post would have been stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment