Monday, February 27, 2012

Blue!


I'm back to Pride and Prejudice! It's been a while since I had last read the book so I refreshed my memory by reading sparknotes. I wasn't able to finish my 100 pages so I'll write about the other book that I've recently started, the sequel to "Something Borrowed," "Something Blue." I'm halfway through and it's getting pretty intense. I no doubt about it like Rachel much more than Darcy, but I can't help but feel sorry for Darcy at the same time. She's trying too hard to create a relationship that isn't there with Marcus. I hope she realizes this and leaves him before it gets too late.
This book before this sequel was called "Something Borrowed," and I was able to know where that come from more or less than 50 pages in the book, but nothing that I have read so far has had anything to do with the title, "Something Blue." I have a feeling that it's going to have to do with  Darcy's upcoming wedding  and am wondering how Emily Griffin will create another love-line interest for Darcy in just the last 200 pages because it is obviously not going to be with Marcus, her current love interest. The book has me thinking on my feet like any other mystery novel and I just can't wait until I finish. I'll update back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment