Monday, February 20, 2012

Short List #3


For this week's short list:
Oh My That's AwesomeI don't know what it is but I have been finding a lot of websites that are about "awesome" things people find online. This website curator uploads objects they see and think will interest other people and posts them on this blog. The unusual objects that are displayed on this screen remind me of Barney on "How I Met Your Mother." He is always saying how things are "awesome" and "legendary." The objects on this site are things that Barney would think are awesome too. 
The Longest Way Home
While I flip through the pages of his blog I am intrigued with just the title page. The title of the blog, "A Global Quest in Search of a Place Called Home," and the picture of the man just starting to climb through the mountains ahead keeps me wanting to read more. I hope you check this blog out with me.
NYC
Who doesn't want to visit the coolest place on Earth? New York City is known internationally and even symbolizes the United States for some people. Destination360 gives everyone a sneak peek of New York City's own Times Square. The virtual tour of Times Square attracted me to this Destination360 website and the brief summaries/history below the virtual tour just made it even more interesting. 

1 comment:

  1. These are all great but I think I read about them before when you posted. try and come up with new things! but good post. x

    ReplyDelete