Sunday, March 18, 2012

Caddy For Life: John Feinstein


I am working on those reading goals for this quarter and am so far on a roll! I have read the 18 page introduction of the book, "Caddy for Life" by John Feinstein, and have started the book. So far, I have gotten from the first page of the book all the way to chapter 8, page 111. "Caddy for Life" by John Feinstein is a biography dedicated to and written on the story of Bruce Edwards, an all-time golf star, Tom Watson's committed caddy. The biography shows how strong Edwards is, before and even after he is diagnosed with the neuro-degenerative disorder, ALS. I really enjoyed the introduction and am happy I didn't skip out on it; it informed me that Feinstein is a friend of Edwards so I feel like this book will not be a boring book of facts, but an actual story with emotions. I'm excited I picked it up because, of course, I'm a golf fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment