Thursday, March 15, 2012

Anthology


I haven't quite decided on what to do for the project, but I was thinking on maybe doing something on the uncertainties of life. I've been looking around and find a lot of songs about the "what ifs" in life. For example, I could write about a song, "What If" by Jason Derulo, or even a poem, "Whatif" by Shel Silverstein. The possibilities are endless but I think I might have a hard time finding different genres on the topic, so I have a back-up plan.

The other thing I was thinking on writing on is the season fall. I was born in the fall and can say it is my favorite time of the year, when it's not too hot or too cold. I would be able to find lots of text to analyze, for example, "Leaves Fell" by Juhan Liiv.

If worse comes to worse I was also thinking on writing on the universe (aka. the stars and the planets).

No comments:

Post a Comment