Monday, April 9, 2012

Caddy For Life: John Feinstein #3; Hunger Games

Finally, I have finished the book. I read from page 226 to page 300. I didn't find the end as sad as I thought it would be. The book continued on about how Bruce had continue on with his life, even with ALS. He continued to be the loving husband, dedicated caddy, and caring father. The book ended and I was still curious on Bruce Edwards life today so I ended up on the internet in front of my computer one day. I was sad to note that Edwards had died in 2004 but I still to this day look up to him. I now know the true Edwards, a free-minded soul.
I started the highly anticipated "Hunger Games" series this week too. I read the first 30 pages of the book and am excited. I watched the movie on the premiere weekend and loved the plot. It has not gotten into much detail yet but I am excited for the drawing of the names!

No comments:

Post a Comment